BEAUTY QUEENS ON A MISSION
LOVING ACT ADVOCATES
Women, successful, glamorous, these women are all Crowned Queens on a mission.
Since 2012. Advocates of Love and Good Will is part of LovingAct/JLKJLU, which aims to highlight and enhance the Advocacy role of the advocates:
- Supporting and educating children and teens to become "loving and prosperous human beings."
WISDOM TO INSPIRE
The Highest Aim of Life and Higher Education is our goal.
The Loving Act´s main aim of education should be to produce competent, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable, lovable and prosperous people. Behaving in ways that benefit others and being responsible to one another is love.
Beauty Queen On A Mission Advocate
LOVING ACT Mission and Beyond/JLKJLU.org
Beauty Queens serves the organization as Loving Act Global Advocates of Love and Good Will.
- As a humanitarian, they actively involved in various campaigns for global education, such as:
1. Funding Projects: Kids research and development learning center in remote areas and mini libraries for children in poverty living in small poor communities in the Philippines.
2. Special Needs Project: Educational & Survival Program for both mother and child. Confronting the life unfamiliar. Increase focus on autism and other developmental disabilities.
- As queens, they wear their crown with compassion and a passionate heart, this former Beauty Queens are also passionate humanitarians with a mission to support humanitarian projects in other countries in Kenya, Thailand, Cambodia and Philippines.
“Love is not patronizing and charity isn't about pity, it is about love.
Charity and love are the same -- with charity you give love, so don't just give money but reach out your hand instead.”
― Mother Teresa
People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms.
As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others.”
- Sam Levenson